Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Talofa lava and welcome



Talofa lava my name is Zeta . I am Maori, Samoan and Cook Islands and I only have 6 members in my family.I go to Glen Taylor School. My favourite subject at school is Writing and my favourite sports are netball and rugby .  

I like reading and Maths at  school. I really enjoy our Kiwi sport this term and that is volley. My challenge is to learn more shortcuts on my Chromebook
This year I am looking forward to become a great  role model to younger kids and to become a cybersmart learner .
I look up to my teacher Mrs Saile who inspires me. I love my teacher Mrs Siale because she is a hard working lady. She is the best teacher I’ve ever had and I know everyone would want to be in her class next year. She’s cool, wonderful, helpful, caring, loving and a amazing teacher.

I am excited to share my learning with the world the amazing things that I do at school and the things that I learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment